Ductless Mini Split AC and Heat Pump Installation
Serving Essex, Middlesex, and Suffolk County, MA
Homeowners Can Save Up to $10,000
Owning a new mini-split air conditioner or heat pump have become more affordable with Massachusetts' new energy rebate programs
Mass save rebates
Rebates up to
Mass Save® HEAT Loan
Interest free financing up to $25,000
Hiring Us Means:
- 100+ years of HVAC experience and quality craftsmanship.
- Working with a family owned business. This means you won't get corporate franchises that are willing to sacrifice service for the sake of volume.
- Fast response time. We get back to you in the same day to address all concerns and questions.
Installed a new system the next day!
Our ductless mini-split started leaking in the middle of the night. I called Noel, he told me what to do, and rushed over and installed a new one the next day!
~ Lori, Cambridge, MA
How To Work With Us
Schedule a no-pressure free estimate
Our tech will come assess your home to find out what ductless mini-split system is best. We'll answer all your questions and explain what Mass Save incentives are available.
INSTALL MINI-SPLIT SYSTEM
We'll work to the highest professional standards to make installation quick and simple. We take great care to keep your home clean while conducting our work!
COLLECT REBATES AND START SAVING
Our white glove service takes care of all the Mass Save paperwork needed for the rebates. Just turn on your new mini-split system and enjoy energy savings at the perfect temperature.
Our ductless mini-split systems will allow you to:
- Achieve perfect temperatures across each room
- Reduce allergens and improve air quality for your family
- Save money with energy-efficient heating and cooling.
They go to great lengths
The best part is they'll be a guide to you if you're a first time mini-split user. They go to great lengths to ensure you're well-acquainted with the AC
~ Greyson, Essex County
Very friendly and thorough
I hired Home Mechanics to install a ductless mini split system. I wanted more heat in a couple of rooms and really wanted AC as well. Noel was very friendly and explained everything to me thoroughly, which is super helpful because I was pretty clueless. Overall a great experience with these guys.
~ Grace, Boston
Homeowners Enjoy Real Savings
Average homeowner receives up to $4,000 in rebates
Save 30-40% on utility bills
Reduce energy consumption by 20-40%
Location and Hours
We serve the greater Boston area
6 McMahon Street
N. Chelmsford, MA 01863
Mon to Sun: 9am to 5pm
Call us or fill out a form. One of our technicians will visit you to offer an assessment and discuss the rebate program
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Mass Save?
Mass Save is an initiative sponsored by Massachusetts' natural gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers, including Berkshire Gas Company, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty, National Grid, and Unitil.
How does Mass Save pay for these incentives?
The Mass Save Program is funded by the energy efficiency charge on all customers’ gas and electric bills. So by cashing in on these incentives you are getting back the cash you already were charged!
What are heat pumps?
Heat pumps are a technology that moves heat from one location to another. In the summer, heat is pumped out of a home to make it cool. In winter, heat is pumped into a home to make it warm. This transfer operation is accomplished with a refrigerant that circulates between an indoor fan coil (air handler) unit and an outdoor compressor.
Is a ductless mini-split a good solution for me?
Whether you want to supplement the heating & cooling in a drafty room, or you want to replace your heating system with an energy efficient system that provides climate control in all four seasons, a mini-split heat pump offers many advantages:
- Delivery of heating & cooling to any part of your home.
- Installation that's clean and easy with thin piping instead of ductwork.
- Lower energy bills thanks to energy-efficient operation.
- Elimination of intrusive, messy ductwork that loses 30% energy in moving air through home.
- Zoned climate control allows for custom temperature for each room and energy savings with controlled operation.